Varicose veins are often affected by expansion in the legs and feet. Many times these veins are simply a cosmetic concern for people. And for others, it will lead to a lot of agony and distress. Varicose vein pain treatment can signal a higher risk of other circulatory problems.
Reason for varicose veins
Veins are blood vessels that return deoxygenated blood from different parts of the body back to the heart and lungs. The best vein doctor states that when veins become abnormally large, twisted, and turned, they are called varicose veins. It usually occurs in the legs and thighs.
The exact cause of burst varicose veins is not known but few risk factors have been identified as Contributory.
- Valve problem that some believe is a matter of genetics.
- Abnormalities of the venous wall from birth. The result is a reverse flow of blood when they stand up and exercise.
- The age-related - growth rate between the ages of 30 and 70.
- Obesity may trigger the condition.
- Pregnancies that result in increased progesterone, blood pressure, and body are the pelvic areas.
- Hormonal changes in pregnancy, pre, and post-menopause.
- Occupations that require prolonged sitting or standing room.
There are more vulnerable women affected than men. Age is a risk factor for the condition that appears between the ages of 30 and 70. Obesity is a risk factor.
Varicose veins can not be prevented, but the onset and progression of the condition can be slowed by following certain measures.
- Do not sit or stand for a long time.
- Keeping a healthy weight.
- Do not wear tight clothing that might constrict the blood supply below the waist.
- Reduce salt to reduce water retention.
- Using elastic support stockings
There is a different way in which Varicose Vein Treatment San Diego can be treated.
Exercise to prevent varicose veins:
- Calf long: Stand on the balls of the feet, on the edge of a step or something growing up. Raise and lower your heels as far as they will go. Do 40 reps of stretching the calf muscles.
- Pedaling: Lying back on the floor with the support of your hands. Improve your foot and bicycle, as if riding a bicycle.
- Tip-toes: Walking around the house on tip-toes to stretch the muscles.
- Heel-walk: Walking around the house on the heel.
- Stirrups: Lie flat on your back on the floor. Raising alternate legs straight out, and keeping them in the air for as long as you can improve circulation in the legs.
After performing any exercises which have long legs walking or standing, it should be kept on foot on the heart for about 10 minutes or longer. This posture eliminates the risk of varicose veins. Hence, the best clinic for varicose vein treatment also provides exercises as a prevention measure.